Community Health Solutions of Louisiana is no longer an active health plan through the Bayou Health program under Louisiana Medicaid, and all of our previous members were enrolled into different health plans as of February 1, 2015. Please see below for additional details.
- CHS-LA no longer maintains a Provider Network in Louisiana, and no longer accepts new credentialing packets or requests.
- We have terminated all previously credentialed provider contracts as of January 31, 2015, and no longer process updates or change requests.
- As of February 1, 2015, all of our previously enrolled members have been enrolled with one of the 5 current health plans under Bayou Health.
- Member & Provider Services no longer provides eligibility information. Information related to eligibility can be located by logging onto MEVS (Medicaid Eligibility Verification System found at lamedicaid.com) or by calling REVS (Recipient Eligibility Verification System) at 1-800-776-6323.
Claims related information:
- Claims for Bayou Health Shared Savings Plan members formerly enrolled in Community Health Solutions of Louisiana with dates of service prior to February 1, 2015, should be submitted for payment directly to Molina. Claims submitted to CHS-LA after 7/31/15 will deny with edit 998 â€œsubmit claim to Molina for processingâ€.
- As of August 1, 2015, Community Health Solutions of Louisiana is no longer processing claims, regardless of date of service, and will only be handling provider disputes and appeals. Please contact Member & Provider Services for status of appeals or disputes at 1-855-247-5248, or log onto our Provider Portal by clicking here: Visit our Provider Portal. Please contact Molina Provider Relations for general claim status at 1-800-473-2783.
- You can obtain proof of timely filing for claims submitted to Community Health Solutions of Louisiana prior to August 1, 2015, regardless of date of service, by logging on to CHS-LA Provider Portal, by clicking the link here: Visit our Provider Portal.